B&G V50 Fixed Mount VHF
The V50 combines a built-in dual channel AIS receiver, which allows AIS reception and VHF use with just one antenna, best in class 256 x 128 dot-matrix display and the latest VHF functionality. The optional H50 Wireless Handset offers an impressive range and inductive charging.
Plug-and-play NMEA 2000 integration lets you view another boat’s DSC distress call from a compatible B&G chartplotter screen or receive vital GPS location data for accurate DSC call information. Selectable Dual- and Tri-Watch scanning modes and a large internal speaker, which is great for use as a PA. The 30-watt hailer horn output has an automatic fog signal and a listen-back function.
Additional features include 20 user-programmable names with MMSI and TrackYourBuddy™, which keeps you up to date with your friends’ positions, allowing you to show the location of up to three boating friends on the chart display.
The innovative H50 handheld wireless handset is the perfect companion for the V50, offering a compact handheld solution. With a range of up to 200m from the V50 VHF base, intercom functionality, battery life of eight hours and inductive charging, the waterproof (IPX7) H50 is energy efficient and always ready to use.
- AIS Type: Receive only
- Channel Selection: Multi-function knob
- Controls: Eight buttons, Pwr/vol, Squelch, Channel knobs
- Mic Controls: 16/9, Hi/low, Scan, Favorite channel, channel up/dn.
- Display Type: Dot matrix LCD
- Scanning Modes: Favorite channels (3), Dual/Tri Watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 0.25µV; Rejection: 70dB
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years